Leak Detection & Repair in Cape Coral
Top-Quality Service from Gator Drain and Plumbing
Gator Drain and Plumbing has the tools and experience necessary to detect hard-to-find leaks and repair them with little disruption to your home or business. From simple faucet leaks to major breakage in your water line, we are the ones to call for full-service residential and commercial offerings. You can count on the highly skilled plumbing team at Gator Drain and Plumbing to provide comprehensive leak detection and repair service throughout Cape Coral.
We provide leak detection services in Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Estero, Bonita Springs and beyond. Call (239) 449-9469 today!
Finding Leaks Fast
We are licensed and insured master plumbers in Cape Coral with experience working with both fresh water and waste water pipes. Part of providing good leak detection services is to achieve non-invasive results with state-of-the-art technology. We use video camera inspections so we can pinpoint exactly where a leak is originating from.
We use the following to locate pipe leaks and other problems:
- Multi-angle camera snakes
- Radio detection
- Ground penetrating radar
- Acoustic leak detection
All of these processes are done with no damage to your foundation or overall structure. Most leaks are fixed in a day or two at the most.
Symptoms of a Water Pipe Leak
Even if a leak may not be immediately apparent, there are some warning signs that can tip you off. If you notice the following, be sure to contact our plumbing contractors for an inspection:
- Sudden unexplainable increase in water bill
- Sound of running water when all faucets are off
- Cracks in the foundation
- Uneven grass growth around foundation
- Shift in soil around the home
- Discoloration on floor coverings
- Foul odors originating from floors or walls
The Cost of Wasted Water
Leaks waste more water and cost you more money than you think. Here are some interesting stats from the EPA:
- The average household’s leaks account for more than 10,000 gallons of water wasted every year, equivalent to how much water is needed to run 270 loads of laundry.
- Household leaks waste more than 1 trillion gallons every year across the country, equal to the annual household water use of more than 11 million homes.
- 10% of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons every day.
- Fixing leaks can save you 10% on your water bill.
Pool Leak Detection & Repair
Gator Drain & Plumbing also provides leak detection services for swimming pools. When a pool has a leak, the costs can quickly become monumental due to the need to top-off and refill the basin continuously.
We can detect pool leaks in:
- Suction lines
- Return pipework
- Main and auxiliary drains
- Accessory items linked to the pool
- Tile lining
- Pool wall
Once we locate the leak, we can get right to work on patching it or repairing it. Some leaks require extensive work while others only need precision repairs that are relatively quick. In any case, we do our best to keep our prices competitive and ensure you are 100% satisfied with our work.
Professional Plumbing Repair Services
Gator Drain and Plumbing is your source for leak detection and repair throughout Southwest Florida. Leak detection can be very tricky and is best left up to the professionals to handle in the most non-invasive way possible. If you suspect a leak, contact us at (239) 449-9469 today to schedule a plumbing repair in Cape Coral.
From the initial consultation to the detection process to repair, we have you covered so your home and business can stay dry and safe.