Cape Coral Water Heater Installation & Repair
Providing Southwest Florida with Exceptional Tank and Tankless Water Heater Services
From traditional water heaters to tankless models, Gator Drain and Plumbing is the place to go for hot water heater installation and repair throughout Cape Coral, Fort Myers, North Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, and Estero. This is just one of our specialties as a full-service residential and commercial plumbing company that puts YOU first every time. If you’ve been noticing your water bill increasing for no discernible reason, your water heater could be getting old and losing its efficiency. Age is the number one factor why water heaters fail.
You could be losing money due to your inefficient water heater. Did you know that water heaters are the second highest source of energy usage in the home? That’s according to ENERGY STAR, which points out that certified water heaters can help you with energy savings, performance, and reliability because they use less energy than standard models. Not only can you save money on your utility bills, you can also help protect the environment.
If you are in need of Cape Coral water heater installation, replacement, or repair services, contact Gator Drain and Plumbing at (239) 449-9469 today!
Inefficient Water Heaters? We Have the Solution
Perhaps you’re having the same thing repaired again and again to no avail. Maybe it’s been several years since you’ve replaced your tank. Maybe your growing family is taxing the capabilities of your existing unit and you need something more powerful. Whatever the case, turn to a Cape Coral water heater repair and installation team that’s certified, skilled and trained in all areas of plumbing to give you 100% customer satisfaction on water heater services. You will appreciate the peace of mind you get from our Cape Coral plumbing company. Gator Drain & Plumbing Exceptional Service Guarantee that ensures fast, reliable, efficient results to get your home or business back up and running again.
How do you know it’s time for a new water heater installation? There are many signs, including:
- Showers that turn cold after just a few minutes - If something has gone wrong with your heating element, it might be time to get in touch with our Cape Coral water heater installation experts about getting a new unit.
- Strange noises emanating from the unit - Not all sounds are equal. If you just hear popping and snapping then your unit needs a thorough rinse. But if you hear grinding or screeching noises then give us a call.
- No hot water at all - If your water heater isn't even heating a little bit, your heating element might be dead and those are pretty pricey to replace.
- Leaks around the unit - While water lines are replaceable, if there's a leak in your tank then make sure to contact our Cape Coral water heater installation experts.
- Rusty colored water - If all your water has this discoloration then it's your pipes. But if only your hot water has this color to it we'll either need to replace the anode rod or the entire unit.
- Higher energy bills than normal - As water heaters age, they'll get less efficient over time. If the utility bill that powers your unit is sky rocketing it might be time for a new unit.
We are proud to offer a wide selection of energy-efficient models when it comes to water heaters to accommodate your home or business. Whether you’re a family of four or a large business owner, we have what you need to achieve the comfort level you desire. That’s where our licensed and insured master Cape Coral water heater installation plumbers come in. We serve many communities throughout Southwest Florida, including Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres and North Fort Myers, connecting you with fast, efficient service.
Our Water Heater Installation Offerings
If you’ve experienced any of the above symptoms with your water heater, it may be time for repair or replacement. We can send a Cape Coral water heater repair technician out to your home or business to troubleshoot what may be going on. Based on our findings, we can recommend the best course of action going forward. In addition, we can advise you on the best make and model for your space requirements as well as the size of your family or business.
- On-demand or tankless
- Heat pump
What Happens If You Don't Flush Your Water Heater?
Like most things, water heaters require regular maintenance to last as long as they are supposed to. Flushing your water heater should ideally be done once per year and is instrumental in helping prevent sediment build up in your water heater and pipes. Additionally, flushing your water heater will help prevent sediment from coming out of your faucets, bursting pipes, lowered water pressure, and other undesired results of a un-flushed water heater.
If you would like more information on what we offer or if you need a water heater repair in Cape Coral, give us a call or contact us online today!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
2-Year Installation Warranties
Exceptional Service & Competitive Prices
Certified, Skilled & Trained Team
Proudly Family Owned & Operated
Residential & Commercial Services